Universal Article/Blog/News module
Job Description for Beauty Specialist
Do you know you can book home service mobile afro hairstylists and beauticians anywhere in the UK?'
Beauty Specialist responsibilities include suggesting products inadequate services that address clients’ needs, demonstrating ways to use makeup items, and providing expert advice to clients. To be successful in this role, you should be a beauty expert, up-to-date with all the latest trends, and able to offer exceptional customer service.
Ultimately, you will help us meet sales goals by building long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- Welcome customers and identify their preferences by asking pointed questions
- Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to customers’ face shapes and tastes
- Wash, rinse, and dry clients’ hair using appropriate shampoos and conditioners (e.g., for oily hair or dry scalp)
- Recommend the most suitable products (brands, Beauty products, and serums) based on clients’ references.
- Help clients find beauty products they’re looking for
- Demonstrate makeup techniques
- Cut, trim, and shave hair using professional equipment
- Apply a wide range of hair coloring techniques, like highlights, ombre, and balayage
- Create hairstyles for formal events and everyday looks, including braids, ponytails, and buns
- Form bonds with loyal customers and remember their hairstyle preferences
- Manage bookings and ensure punctuality to client top priority
- Ensure the tidiness of beauty or work stations and sterilize tools, as necessary
- Notify customers about special offers and discount packages
- Proven work experience as a Beauty Specialist, Beautician, Beauty Advisor, Hair Stylist, Hairdresser, Colorist, or similar role
- Experience in sales positions is a plus
- Up-to-date with cosmetic lines and beauty trends
- Hands-on experience with makeup application techniques
- Understanding of different hair types and hairlines
- Solid customer service skills with a positive attitude
- Ability to perform well under stressful situations (e.g., during peak hours)
- Proficiency in hair straightening and curling methods, using hot irons and curlers
- Hands-on experience with various coloring techniques
- Knowledge of a wide range of haircuts, suitable for all hair lengths (e.g., braids and top knots)
- Familiarity with hair treatment products and services, like keratin smoothing
- Up-to-date with industry trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Physical stamina to stand for long hours
- Valid license from a cosmetology school.
To apply, visit www.mobileafrohairdressersandb...
Book Mobile hairdressers near you: https://mobileafrohairdressers...
Services/ Pricelist https://mobileafrohairdressers...