About Your Appointment| Mobile Afro Hairdressers And Beauty Booking Platform UK About Your Appointment
About Your Appointment Dear Valued Customer Beauticians manually select their services on our listed services section on the beautician's dashboard. Our MAHB beauty specialists carefully check and ensure they are professional and qualified to provide the services chosen before approval.
About Your Appointment
Dear Valued Customer
Beauticians manually select their services on our listed services section on the beautician's dashboard. Our MAHB beauty specialists carefully check and ensure they are professional and qualified to provide the services chosen before approval.
However; We will not be responsible for:
- Any hair loss caused by tight braids or the wrong choice of hairstyle or methods. Inform the Beautician immediately she is braiding your hair tightly. If they continue, please ask them to stop, call the Admin, and you will get a 50% refund. MAHB will charge transportation costs.
- Any losses or property damage in your residence such as dirty cushions, stained rugs or carpets, e.t.c. Clients should provide beauticians a safe space where tangible goods will not be damaged.
- Do not tolerate unprofessional conduct by Beauticians. Report such to the Admin and ask the Beautician to leave immediately.
- If your Beautician cannot achieve the desired or requested style after instructing them, please stop immediately. Ensure you confirm with the Beautician if she can achieve the desired style before the appointment time.
- Ensure you report any issue with your booking within three days after completion. Any report after three days will not be honoured.
- Failure to adhere to Beauticians' advice on your choice of style, method, or extensions used; will be strictly your responsibility if you're not satisfied with the result.
- Ensure to book the correct service, write in the description box or inform the beautician a day before if there is any additional request about your booking. Some beauticians may not accommodate any change in your booking on arrival because it may attract an additional cost or affect their next appointment.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
- Kindly be straightforward and tell/show the beautician exactly how you want the service to be done or the final picture before they start working.
- Please check properly and make sure the service provided is as you ordered.
- If you are not satisfied with the service, kindly let the beautician know immediately after completion; so they can fix it before leaving.
- You must let the beautician know you are not happy with your booking, so they know you may request a refund from MAHB.
- You would get a Zero refund if you did not tell the beautician that you are not satisfied with your booking before they leave or call MAHB ADMIN immediately while the beautician is still with you.
- If the beautician can not rectify the service, Kindly call MAHB Admin immediately while the beautician is still with you, not after leaving your house.
- Some beauticians travel from far and may not be able to come back to redo the service.
Thank you for your patronage.
NEVER ask/collect/give/share phone numbers, WhatsApp, email, or contacts during visits; It is PROHIBITED! You may be banned, fined or legal action may be taken.