What lip colour should I wear? 5 Tips to choosing lip colour to match your skin colour.
Do you know you can book home service mobile afro hairstylists and beauticians anywhere in the UK?'
You are either warm or cool!
It is not an easy fate choosing the right lipstick for your skin tone but that is in fact the first thing that comes to mind in wearing a makeup. A poorly chosen shade of lipstick can easily destroy your whole look.In order to make the task easy for you, here are few tips to help you choose right:
The very first step in choosing the right lipstick color is determining what skin tone you have. There are 5 main types of skin complexion: fair, light, medium, tan, and deep.
2. Identify your skin undertone:
Most people fall into one of two categories: warm or cool. Those with cool undertones tend to have fairer skin, while those with warm undertones typically have a golden or olive hue. If you're having trouble deciphering your undertone, you could be neutral (a mix of both warm and cool).
- You're cool-toned if you have a pink, red, or bluish hue to your skin.
The Best Lipstick Shades: Go for lip colors with blue or purple undertones.
- You're warm-toned if you have a yellow, golden, or olive hue to your skin.The best lipsticks for warm undertones are lip colors in warm shades. Think bold oranges, brick reds, and terracotta browns.
- The Best Lipstick Shades: Fiery reds and oranges pop beautifully on warm undertones. If you're feeling bold, coppers and golds are your best bet.
- You're neutral-toned if you have a mix of pink and yellow in the base of your skin.
Those with neutral undertones look good in both silver and gold jewelry. Luckily for this undertone, a wide spectrum of colors are complementary. Try pink hues for fair skin, mauve shades for medium skin, and berry colors for deep skin.
The Best Lipstick Shades: It's a free-for-all—anything from light nudes to deep wines will look good.
3.Shape of your Lips
- Top heavy lips: bright lipstick on the bottom of the lips and a slightly darker shade of the same color on the upper lip.
- Bottom heavy lips: any color that suits your undertone + a little bit of light nude color right in the center of the upper lip.
- Asymmetrical lips: use a lip pencil in a shade similar to the lipstick color to outline the lips.
- Thin lips: avoid dark and flashy lipstick colors, they will only make your lips look even thinner. Try applying glosses and creamy lipsticks.
- Plump lips: avoid lipstick shades that are too light and glossy, glittery textures.
5. Teeth Colour
- White teeth: Congratulations! You can choose whatever color you like.
- Yellow teeth: rose, slightly orange, light red colors. Avoid purples, browns, and bright scarlet, red shades.
6. Hair Colour
- Dark hair, fair and light skin: bright pink, scarlet, cherry, and plum colors.
- Blond hair, fair and light skin: dusty pink, purply pink, light pink, and scarlet colors.
- Dark hair, tan and deep skin: golden beige, ochre, terracotta, and bronze colors.
- Blond hair, tan and deep skin: caramel, ochre, warm pinks, and "salmon" pink.
- Brown hair, medium skin: beige, "salmon" pink, corals, and deep dusty pinks.
- Red hair, fair skin: "salmon" pink, corals, terracotta, and burnt sienna.
We hope this helps you to choose the right lipstick for that occasion for you to look Glam!
You can get best Beauticians on Mobile Afro Hairdressers and Beauty UK. Click here to book one now! https://mobileafrohairdressersandbeauty.com/
Book Mobile hairdressers near you: https://mobileafrohairdressers...
Services/ Pricelist https://mobileafrohairdressers...
Our social links